View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 15:28   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Tottonhem Away

If the game is a midfield shitfest then by all means I'll sit down.

If the action is coming down my end (I don't sit alongside the pitch) I'll near always stand up, and to be honest so will everyone else.

TBH they should allow standing on the ends, but not alongside the pitch as one person standing ****s it up for a lot of people. And to be honest, it would suit the kind of fans who sit at "ends" of a pitch.

Fact is you will never get safe standing because away fans of a lot of clubs are complete knuckle draggers who often do things to purposely antagonise stewards - while most of the time they left alone, there will always be the odd incident where the stewards start ejecting people and trouble starts.