View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 21:24   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Football] Tottonhem Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
to finance there (shit) new logo
Where? When? What? How?

A good person to ask would be Ragnarak but he hasn't been around for a long time now.

I've been to Spurs once. Here's some tips:

-Keep a low profile. And I mean real low.

-If you're winning and there's 10 mins left in the game, leave immediately and hide your colours. They'll probably be waiting outside to pick on lone away supporters wearing their colours but a lot of the times if you leave early you won't see some of the "ultras scum".

-If you're feeling rich, hire a cab to take you to and from the stadium. Preferably at Tottenham High Road. Ring one of those taxi services like Zingo or something so that they're there when you want it immediately. I think Seven Sisters Station is an ideal station to get to and from the stadium... especially if you leave the stadium 10 mins early.

I hope that helps.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote