View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2009, 10:31   #23
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: r32 ship-stat suggestions

i am working at a set of stats atm (still)
trying to implement some new things

however if someone from PA Crew would make an approach to me telling, the set looks ok, lets try with this

i´d want only a few ppl "working" the changes
ppl like jbg and gate who did stats before
maybe have an irc channel then

ofc public discussions are ok, but i dont want to run around and change this and then that, just cause someone dislikes a point, i´d want to discuss possible changes with the team i suggested and change it then/or not

another point, the creator of stats should have some more influence on the game mechanics, like race boni, salvage % etc

so either PA Crew comes up early with what they plan, or they leave it to the guy/team makin the stats

the predesigned set should be rdy by monday (basic set, with targets and classes) i´ll post it here, or probs make another thread about it

atm i am planning with the current salvage percentage and i will try to have the set working for 2 possibilities to play each race, 2 good ones.

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote