View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2009, 14:49   #25
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Planetarion redesign update

i like the new design very much
yet i still have some critics

i think the latest logo works better, with the background image melting into it, however there is still a mousedrawn cracknel in it (in the red part), like you had to sneeze while using MS Paint
maybe you can fix that, and then i´d say it will work
[i am talking about the "Current Redesign Progress" page, where you have those nebular background thingy in the top, the plain black&stars background doesnt work for me]

the blue planet is a step into the right direction, cause 1) PA is about Planets and 2) its an eyecatcher on the portal page - the blue may be a bit too ..., i am lacking the words, too fictionary !? i mean a planet where a race could live on most likely will look totally diffrent, then just plain blue.

i like the characters, they are catchy. and in the text box below you allready explain that PA is a game about developing a planet, so i dont agree with the others that this will cause any problems and make ppl think its a rpg.
i can even imagine the future, where you click the news and your races character walks into the szene telling "we succesfully captured 187 new asteroids sir, see the battle report on your screen for details", and walks away again

the designed battlecruiser is a good start, but it still looks like a draw on paper and not a real spaceship in combat

design of the new pages is awesome if you ask me

keep up the good work

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"

Last edited by M0RPH3US; 24 Apr 2009 at 14:54.
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote