View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2009, 13:23   #23
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Planetarion redesign update

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPeti View Post
Actually, there obviously is a reason that you guys play the game and enjoy it so much.

If I want to attract more players, I want to attract people similar to you guys.
No, you really don't want to attract players like us (I hope so at least). The market formed by us is way too small to provide a sustainable business - why else would Fifth Season have gone out of business and Jolt / OMAC sold the game? You need to create a game where everything fits together so that potential customers get caught by the atmosphere it creates and then kept by providing interesting game mechanics.