View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 03:27   #45
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Political Soapbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
From what I have read, canada has had a huge rise in gun related violence in the past few years. They are blaming american gun smugglers who are arming canadas youth and american culture which has polluted the minds of canadas youth.

And from what I understand it is the minorities that have been inflicting this rise in "gun culture" in canada. Only its not the "negroes" but other minorities.

I blame hiphop culture

Anyways, my point (or lack of) was that its a society and it's norms/way of life that makes people kill people. We killed, raped, maimed and looted long before anybody thought about making guns, let alone live in cities or have grasseaters for pets. It's a society, and it's norms, that "decide" how we treat eachother in most cases. The reason criminals are killing eachother in USA and not in Norway is not that we have lesser guns, it's the way we think and treat eachother. It's not like our criminals has any difficulties getting guns, it's just that they are not desperate enought to use them (ie they give a ****)
And that Quazok is a populist scumbag, who can't read or understand statistics properly (or choose not to, but I do guess the first)

My "negroes" remark was a lame attemt at a joke (playing the rednex). I forget that people that might not know my stances reads these boards

Love, Snurx
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote