View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 21:17   #11
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: best player to be ingal with?

It's about so many things really, fleet effiency, keeping moral up, helping new players, watching out for your gal mates, reliable to make all kinds of decisions from politics to what ships are needed in gal to having enough time to sort defense out in the mornings. Keep some conversations going in the channel, talk about more things than just pa, get that personal relationship which means people will go the extra mile to cover eachother. Have some fun and enjoy the game too!

I go out of my way to defend randoms if its possible at all because I know it will keep their moral up and mean they are more usefull overall, but only if I feel they are contributing to the gal. Repeatidly attacking when having inc and stuff will just make me drop a planet from my care list and then there's basicly 0 def. omb this round is a good example, we lost value defending his planet early on but some actions after that meant no in gal def arranged by me for a few hundred ticks (he improved the attitude now after losing his shot at #1 ).

My first post lists people who do these things fairly well, however making a bp of purely people like that wouldn't work. The best way to build a gal imo (one of the greatest asc secrets!) is to have #1 guy in charge, #2 guy helping out alot and able to take over if the #1 guy is busy, and 3 others who can provide their own calcs and be online to def , pa mail works fine for this, dont 100% need irc. So who the best gal mate is relative to what group you fall into, for me personally someone like Meatwax or mista/rasp who helps me out is best, for normal members a Smasher or JBG will be prefered.

Better, Mek?

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote