Thread: Ultores pwnage
View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 19:07   #81
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ultores pwnage

You just confirmed what I just said. You're your own worst propagenda: flaming to get rants out of it. Although, they aren't really rants I would think.

Anyways, as for the facts.
For one, you compare the "most active alliances in attack/defence" with the "alliance that crumble easily under sustained incommings".

These 2 values are completly unrelated to eachother. Being active in defending doesnt mean you cant crumble under heavy incoming. Added to that, being active in attacking defininatly doesnt mean that you can't crumble under heavy incoming eiter (or are active in attacking). Also, being active in attacking doesnt mean you are succesfull in general. Efficiency and effectivity are part of that.

You're comparing apples with pears.
I just looked at last 2 months stats. And I honestly don't want to waste an hour of my time to calculate when alliances "got crumbled" in comparsion to other alliances. Then again its unrelated to alliances' activity, as i just said. Also, my argument was that you didnt provide any facts. I didnt state I would state them for you instead.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote