View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2009, 10:53   #124
Kafir
Retired

Kafir is infamous around these parts
Re: Congrats Apprime

Well, there's problem that ppl can control multiplanets via VNC and/or planets of their friends aswell, which doesn't fall into 'playing by the rules' in my mind. Odd to see moderator saying that he doesn't have problem with that right after saying he hasn't cheated.

Tbh, i could control 4 planets with giving any hint to MH's from my home connection with 1 pc only thought 1 DSL connection. You wouldn't mind that either? Or if you would you wouldn't mind if i control the whole thing via VNC?

The fun part in here is that PA can't limit VNC controlling as it happens elsewhere and if it's done properly the remote control doesn't let you know of it. So basically it doesn't matter does ppl actually see problems with it or not, it can happen without anyone knowing it. And anyone can setup more than one account from same connection and even from same single pc without leaving any traces if they want giving 0 proof to MH's or nyone else.

I actually liked that OOT def ETA +1 idea. That would be easier code (assuming) and less limiting option for those who wants to send their def fleets over the uni as OOT/OOG defence.
Kafir is offline   Reply With Quote