View Single Post
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 20:35   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Retard] End of the World

Bit of an odd thread.

I'm curious to see your opinions on how the "world will end". Now I don't mean a period where we'll all be dead and the world will be uninhabitable.

I mean the time when the life we live will be completely different. For instance, icecaps melt and we have to all live on the ocean like kevin costner. For instance, atomic bombs going off and us all having to live underground with 3 heads and 4 arms. etc.

So.

How do you think we'll go? What will the "end" entail?

PS filling in the [retard] tag with anticipation for shit replies