View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 19:39   #32
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Where do you picture yourself in five years time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Speaking of which I have an interview to do teacher training in 2 weeks, pleated skirts with schoolgirls in side them ahoy.
So that's three of us who are prospective teachers on GD. That's almost enough to set up our own GD School! Hooray.

In 5 years? I'd like to be working somewhere nice - perhaps Jersey, perhaps somewhere else - teaching ICT. By that stage I'll either hopefully have been in a school and be well-established, or I'll be trying to rise up the ranks in an ICT department.

That's what I'm hoping for. Who knows though, mmm?

Relationship-wise I have no idea. It's too far ahead, and currently I'm single (as of 2 weeks ago :/ ) so am not exactly looking now.