View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 13:07   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Where do you picture yourself in five years time

Escaping the Netherlands going to Spain, working there in the IT branch, with a nice apartment, still single, still saving money for my Nissan Skyline with neon lights, adminning my own game in my spare time, having visited many far away countries in my holidays.

That's what I think I'll be doing in five years time. I'm really set on leaving the country, with it being quite shit at the moment and me not getting along very well with my boss. Spain is the first place that pops in my mind with it having a nice climate and a good job-base with it being a booming IT country.
I'm going to Japan in the summer, so I think I'll have visited quite a few countries in five years, ofcourse, depending how much I'm going to like my trip to Japan.
And I'm making my game, but I'm finding little time to work on it because I'm exhausted at the end of the day. But with my current relationship with my boss I think I'll find enough spare time when I'm in between jobs when I'm really fed up with this.
And the Nissan... well... that's something I just want to buy someday. If I didn't have the Nissan-dream I wouldn't have a real reason to work. But ofcourse, the traveling also required quite a budget.

So, all in all I know what I want. I know where I want to stand in five years time with the exception of wage. At this moment I find fun in my job more important than the money I get for it. My current job pays reasonably well (for Dutch standards) but I hate it.