Thread: F A T
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 13:07   #13
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: F A T

well, i suppose we all have our ways of avoiding incoming.

it's alright though, do not fret. we won't actually win unfortunately, we've got too many planets cov opping/sking/pissing around to gain all that much score; otherwise yes, the universe would have something to stop. this is a shame to admit because it's YET another round we're wasting away from #1 rank and it infuriates me.

this isn't to say we don't have our fair share of well sized planets and that we won't play a part in shaping the outcome of the round however. but i suppose that was likely obvious.

edit: i just noticed wishmaster's alliance has 5k more roids than any other alliance right now, nice timing for this post indeed!

Last edited by jerome; 31 Jan 2008 at 13:24.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote