Thread: R57 Stats sets
View Single Post
Unread 15 May 2014, 18:25   #94
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 Stats sets

Ok lets try and refocus here please. These stats don't need a total rework.
The "rock/paper/scissor thing, that's a balanced game. So i'm not quite sure how that's bad for the stats?

Ter - I'm not really sure whats wrong with the race atm? Like i've said 100x. You are only looking at inits right now. Ter is a high armor race. It doesn't need to fire first and normally doesn't. Ter also is able to pump out contructions like a champ. All these things need to be thought about. IF ter is to strong. Everyone will go ter mass ref and no one would be able to roid them.

Your all just going to have to put some faith in me please. This isn't my first round playing and not my first set of stats. I've played pa since round one and watched how this game has changed.

My stats aren't going to be like the ones we've played in the last bit, no. Cause I believe the game has opened up with 12 alliances. This needs to be addressed with how we play the game. Yes i'm promoting team ups. Team work and alliance play. There is 12 alliances playing next round. If i promoted solo play with solo stats, wtf is the point of an alliance? DEFENCE? Planetarion is a game of politics and team work. So rock paper scissors the shit out of these stats with me, we'll open this game up for everyone to enjoy.

No one falls in love with stats. Bottom line. There is always going to be something you don't agree with.

My t2's... I've said i wanted to stick to 4 each race. People are asking for FULL MT? Your already complaining there is useless ships. If i just got adding T2's to please you. There will be pointless ships all over.
There is no such thing as full mt. Soon as there is a t2 in 1 ship. They are MT.

I'm going to work on my EFF's. Give me a bit to finish them please. Once they are done. Then you guys can start ripping my stats apart.