View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 05:18   #111
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Insomnia Political Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Or then again, maybe it's psychological warfare. Screw over Insomnia as an example to the rest of the galaxy. Mess with us and we take you down. Once the other alliances see what 1up will do to Insomnia (assuming they do persist and roid them to the ground obviously, I'm not saying they will) then they'll steer clear.
Isn't this what LCH tried to do to ND in round 12?

However, this is a very different stage in the round and I'm sure 1up are confident of being able to take LCH and/or Hydra down in the later stages of the round... perhaps implying that Insomnia are seen as the greatest long term threat? From what I've seen and heard*, it seems Insomnia are the only alliance that have been going full on for 1up anyway.

*I am not God, no matter what someone from LCH or Hydra may want to imply. If you have been going full on for 1up, my apologies.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote