View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2007, 13:46   #64
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: OK GD people, which book are you reading now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosie
Noooooooooooo ((

I only recently got into reading his books and I had no idea he was dead. I think i'm going to re-read the waylander novels as a memorial.
Apparently his wife is finishing the trilogy off using his notes and all the test writers and contributors he used to use.

I hope they do a good job as the first two books were some of his best.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote