View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 10:46   #51
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: OK GD people, which book are you reading now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I'm either going to read Night Shift by pratchett next or some book on the history of western political thought, or something different!
Nightwatch (:P) is quite an interesting book (spun off from Thief of Time, if you've read that) that's actually a bit darker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Well, i threw A storm of Swords at my sister when THAT happend in that book.. Is it worse than what happend in A storm of swords? *Note, the Starks are my faves*
Actually, I was getting the books confused. THAT is what I was thinking of. I'm sure there was some sort of "omfg how could you have done that" moment in aFoC, but I can't remember what it is - he's running out of people to kill off!

I stalked around the house sulking at people and refused to read the book for at least half a day...