View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 20:16   #43
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: wakey the dramaqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
There is a stereotype that 1up players are arrogant and go around doing these things. I had heard of it and I hardly ever visit these forums. By been a member/connected to this alliance, even if you dont fly the flag and acting in a way that reenforces it will reflect on the alliance/group you relate to. Surely you can see this.
Talk to the 1up spokesman, Zhil, I dont represent the alliance in any way. So **** off.