View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 16:23   #17
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: wakey the dramaqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefoundation
The solution is to search for chemicals in the Farnborough area, which give people a overload of tears, half of the F-crew leaders are better crybaby;s then ronaldo. If they only learned how to dive, then they would be signed by man united.
Constructive reasons why im saying this about wakey/f-crew:
*the above BS
*Many many many afthermath of the round threads about poaching. (which includes shitloads of crying.)
So because I actually care that this games succesful rather than becoming something where we have a couple hundred people in a couple of alliances and then another 50 or so whom dont play but hang around the forums attacking anyone who doesnt reach their 'l33tness' level i'm a cry baby? Well in that case i'd rather be a cry baby than a selfish, elitist bastard whom couldnt care less about the games future as long as their mutal ego stroking club isnt harmed. The later group dont bring anything to this community other than to make it look like everyone in their alliance to be the same
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew