View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 10:04   #1
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Pay to stay jails [DDA]

I'd heard of these kinds of things in columbia. Where iirc the drug cartels effectively run things, but id never heard of it in 'developed' nations. Admitedly its nowhere near on the same scale and the people you er 'work with' aren't the ones they're looking for, but i was wondering how well known they are in california?

I'm really wondering about the possibilities of expanding it to any crime, you may not pay to stay somewhere with more freedoms but you could get a better cell. The money generated would go to help other inmate programs.