View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 00:55   #26
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Rape sentence too 'lenient'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Only vaguely related to law and order, but I came across, this forum which amused me no end (in particular the attitudes expressed in that thread).
That forum is great! Who said plastic brilliance is the only alternative. (Must remember to recommend that when someone asks for an alternative forum again...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our steadfast moral guardians
Yes, DGP, but you are basing it on the fact that your mum, and your forebears, knew it was unacceptable to swear in such a manner (as did mine). That's why she was able to, and did, discipline you over that. Which is why you would (one would assume) teach your children the same things.

When society has children, some as young as 7, being brought up as if swearing were the most natural thing in the world (they just might say '######ing' these days as 'mamma' or 'dadda' with their parents' own mode of language), there is no conception that such language is unaccetable because no one has told them otherwise. They then grow up, bringing their children up in the same manner as is happening now.
When society fails the police pick up the moral baton and run, run like the protectors of civilisation that they are!
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote