View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 17:18   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rape sentence too 'lenient'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Seriously though she looked sixteen aged ten? I mean what?
That was my first thought.

The main thing I find slightly worrying about this report (and it's probably just selective coverage by the Beeb, rather than anything the judge has/hasn't said) is the emphasis put on looks rather than the psychological maturity they may or may not display. I presume in this case the girl was also very mature in her behaviour (beyond just "dressing provocatively which has nothing to do with anything) not just her appearance.

Having said that, my first reaction was upon seeing this story was to lol since only last week someone was given two years for being a small scale drug dealer (mainly to feed their own habit, or so the coverage said).

Only vaguely related to law and order, but I came across, this forum which amused me no end (in particular the attitudes expressed in that thread).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote