View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2011, 08:47   #73
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Formal War Declaration

Quote:
Originally Posted by korben View Post
Yes, I did not notice your humor or sarcasm in your points1-4. For that, I do apologize. I am again biased when it comes to SL because most of them were very good friends. So I see it in a much different way then you or others might. I happen to still believe we were a top class alliance because we did not cheat or play the game outside the rules. In my opinion playing honest makes, you top class. As for the forums, I’ll take your word for it because I have had very little experience on them and do not know how it got so bad.
I do know it took one post a very long time ago for me to stop posting until now. I’m sorry that it has gotten to this point for you and others. Nevertheless, don’t worry after your reply I might not post here again. It was no better then my first time so I don’t see any reason to continue being here. Take care and I wish all of you the best and hope things get better. as my best friend Wolfe would say “Peace Out”
Don't apoligize, thats the risk with 'in-jokes' such as lokken (who hates southampton) and assassin (who is a good mate).

I wouldnt stop posting in the forums though, if you feel you gain something from it.

For instance, a good intelligent poster is more likely to get into a top alliance without vouches.
Or political intel can be gained (read between the lines, take uot what you know is wrong or right). I can usually tell what is happening politically just from reading a few posters here (I dont have a pa account, i rarely join irc and yet it is easy to know which way this round is heading)
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote