View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 06:30   #67
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Formal War Declaration

Quote:
Originally Posted by korben View Post
A few of your points might be valid, but I do not agree with your Assessment of SL. For what you call a Noob alliance, we were very good at attacking and defending with the best of them. In addition, I might be wrong but I thought roiding for the fun of it was part of the game. I even recall we won best Logo banner as well. However, I am very biased about them so don’t mind my opinion! As for the forums I have not been here long enough to know, what it is that has made it go downhill? Sorry if this comes out the wrong way but you might be part of the problem if you think about it. Again just my opinion!
Points 1-4 were a joke, you missed my humour though point 5 was serious.

On a serious note though, SL may have been ok at roiding and defending, and I would certainly never knock another alliance such as them (I save my wrath for the big alliances that harbour cheats or play the game in a different way to what I personally believe it should be played as a general rule), I wouldn't actually say they roid 'with the best of them' as SL were never a top class, winning alliance

As for the forums, lack of intelligent posters I guess, most people grew up, had families and moved on and now we see even ppl working in some capacity for the game (such as #support) believe it is ok just to spam on these forums.
Also, things used to be a lot busier so crap threads would soon fall off the page and I think mods used to be a lot hotter at deleting the rubbish ones
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote