View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 23:47   #57
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice
Re: Formal War Declaration

Quote:
Originally Posted by korben View Post
I believe my first planets name was C3P0 in round one. I was in BlueTuba. and later on SL and even in WolfPack. just to name a few alliances I have been in. Ask Cat she will tell you about me. I even had it out with Pennywise at one time. and I used to enjoy going up against Fury!
but I did not take this nick until later rounds. and I could say the same for both of you as well that I don't recall you. you do remember that it was all free accounts back then with people making lots of planets that drove the multi hunters crazy back then. before you start calling people a liar young man get some facts to base it on. as for being inactive no I was very active as I was one of the people that had more then just a few planets I was running. yes you can now call me a cheater but at the time almost every one was doing it.
I'm having as much fun in this round as I care to. you seem to be having fun saying things to people just to keep this crap going!
I'll speak with cat later when I have more time guess we was wolfpack differnt times was never bluetuba which was a shame heard from lokken it www pretty cool so I missed out there and back then you had multiple accounts your right a lot did and I don't call people cheaters as its pointless solves nothing I try my best also not to post much as I get sucked into mindless banter which is fun till ya look back and reaslise what an arse you been anyway enjoy rest of ya round

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote