View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2009, 15:57   #22
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Is Bigger Government Better

Just some quick notes:

1) Its fairly obvious that some companies are better run than others. Toyota is well run, GM is not (this might change ofc).

2) Its also fairly obvious that some governments are better run than others. The Norwegian state is fairly smoothly running compared to the Mexican for instance.

3) This can also be said about different parts of the government. Here in Norway our schools are not run very well. But compared to our ministry of defence, they at least seem to work.

4) The US population seems to be favouring spending money "defence" and supporting madmen and dictators, instead of a public health care system like one has in most european states. Even the Iran-Contras scandal and that likes seems not to have stopped this support.
Instead they have a very costly private health-insurance system that costs more than the much better and nationwide systems in Europe.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote