Thread: [Desk] Top
View Single Post
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 00:20   #39
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Desk] Top

you guys use windowblinds?!

'ew'

google neowin uxtheme patcher.

it just patches windows so you can use msstyles that arnt made by microsoft. no crap memory hogging from windowblinds.

incidently i dont like andromes desktop much. too cluttered and too many things running. I used to do stuff like that with winbar and yzdock but yzdock just got bigger and bigger and when i cut it down i thought 'might as well just use start-> and extend the number of programs startmenu shows as in reality there might be only about 10 programs (prolly less) i use on a daily basis.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote