View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 08:55   #7
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Celebrity Mercy Killing

I would maybe say Roger Waters. I'm not very fond of his work (solo or with Pink Floyd) after The Wall, and a lot of their work before it was great. And he made a bit of a dick of himself in the trials regarding whether the rest of the band would be allowed to use the name Pink Floyd after he left the band.

Obviously a few directors here and there, and I agree on Francis Ford Coppola.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote