Thread: Mmorpgs
View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2007, 21:55   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mmorpgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
You're either a terrible troll or completely ignorant.
I think you've got "me" and "you" confused; I don't see how the ability to escape a PvP fight if the person attacking you ****s up* makes Eve a bad game. With its much greater distinction between combat and non-combat ships than you find in most MMOs (WoW, for example, where every class is combat orientated) a basic, free, frigate with a peashooter could take out nigh on every industrial or mining ship in the game.

*And I do mean ****s up; there's a reason why Burn Eden, one of the best PvP corps in the game, puts warp disruptors on its battleships.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote