Thread: Mmorpgs
View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2007, 20:45   #41
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mmorpgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yes, I'm afraid it is.

The impenetrable technical language which I went out of my way to explain at every turn, as I pointed out in the post that you quoted?

Of course, you didn't actually quote the part where I pointed that out, but that would require some level of intellectual honesty.

0/2, not doing very well today are you.

you were the one who threw the commas around like confetti.

don't take it out on me ffs