Thread: Mmorpgs
View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2007, 19:50   #38
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mmorpgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
As you seem to be quite a fan of Star Wars, might I suggest Star Wars Galaxies. I've been playing the 14 day trial for a few days and am rather enjoying it, and it's my first mmorpg (except for the trial of EVE i played and got bored of before the trial expired)
Thanks Dave

Genuinely

(i can't believe anyone wrote something helpful rather than bitching about eve online ...)