Thread: Mmorpgs
View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2007, 01:56   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Mmorpgs

The developers and the event team (ISD) have been awfully biased and helpful towards BoB (Band of Brothers - an alliance) indeed. Before the great war kicked off, we found out BoB was camping a solar system in our home and wondered wtf that was all about. Then we found out it was an event going on in there and funnily enough only BoB (who lives on the other side of the universe) had heard about it

It's a great game except for that though. Like you said, Empire life is damn dull and everyone should get into the PVP aspect a.s.a.p. Yes, there's some grinding towards bigger ships, but to be honest, flying small ships is a LOT more fun than flying big ships. Many new players complain about it taking so long to get into a battleship (2-3 months), but when they get there they'll wonder why they were in such a hurry.

It's a damn complex game and hard to understand, thus it has a quite mature playerbase (with some bad seeds ofc). It's nothing like WoW with it's 13 years old player running around screaming "lawl u nub!1". Many people quit before their trial period expires because they think they can learn how to play in such a short time (lo Dave). I've played for 4 years now and I'm still learning every day

Kila: How can you comment when you've never played it?

KaneED: You had more experience in the game than me as you joined in the start when I joined like 6-7 months into the game