Thread: Mmorpgs
View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2007, 21:56   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Mmorpgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
mostly enjoyed the art of making money (the auction house is dell-boy's wet dream)

We seem to have something in common. How much did you make? I made about 3000g pre expansion. Actually probably more like 4500 but I liked to buy stupid shit for my alts and friends.

I would say wait for Conan, Warhammer and Pirates of the Seven Seas. If you like drama you could try Eve-online. I mean drama like in the early PA rounds and then even more intense. Game in itself is rather boring though in my opinion.