Thread: Mmorpgs
View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2007, 21:51   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mmorpgs

Advise me.

So far I have found WOW to be a jolly if repetitive romp. I have, perhaps perversely, mostly enjoyed the art of making money (the auction house is dell-boy's wet dream) and assasinating unsuspecting players (pvp server + mage + sneaking up on people already distracted fighting a monster).

It has been despite the nay sayers quite fun.

PC games in any other format appear quite dead, and are no doubt incapable of competing in a capitalist marketplace. Gone are the heady days of masters of orion 2, baldurs gate and dungeon master ...

So now I ask where next?