View Single Post
Unread 21 Jan 2007, 21:53   #37
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all
Re: The Crystal of Mylopia

You are welcome to add details as you go. i haven't created a definaie universe except there are only humans, elves, and orcs. Orcs stay away from elves and only sometimes mingle with humans. The fantasy realm is classic with fuedal systems, inns, and the like. There is a ruler of the realm, but he is more of a pawn of the Order, although he doesn't even realize this. That is the power of the Order.

The Order is sometimes considered a myth by some, a rumor by others. As for the crystal, even more than half the order doesn't know for sure if it exists. Only the very central core of mages (Fluffie included) knows the location of the Crystal. However, each has their own position and noone knows the other knows. Fluffie, your char is in charge of this base of operation (there are even more obscure ones you don't know of) and is always the scholarly type. The area is very isolated protected by magical and non-magical traps (as alluded to by Bakan) including illusions, mind traps, and the like.

For the rest of the fantasy people, as I said, it's mostly traditional fantasy. You will eventually be attempting to cross the mountains, evade the traps, cross the forest, and find the Orders sanctuary. FYI, you will be joined by the future people before you get too far and you WILL need their help.

For future people, it's psychic and technology. There are outer planet colonies, however the most advance technology is only available to the rich...or resourceful type. Think Firefly more than Star Trek. Most of the characters will only have very small shuttles or have to catch rides on transport ships. The order in this time is more blatent and more widespread, not even bothering using rulers as pawns, but rules with the threat of the crystal more than the crystal itself, as it has long been lost or destroyed. This is unknown. The assult is taking place on the orders head location, which is very hidden. People know it exists but not as many know where it is.

Hope this helps, but as long as you don't get overpowerful or come up with absurd information for your time period, we will just work with what you create. Much of my plot line is being created from what you are posting. So everyone keep an eye on everyone elses posts to define this universe, not just the people you are responding to.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.

Last edited by dragonsjem; 21 Jan 2007 at 22:00.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote