View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 11:36   #16
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Re: The Crystal of Mylopia

I am aware of his plans, bountyhunter... yet he has still to reach our stronghold, and he has still to make use of our technology... I have yet to sence a disturbance in the web of time and space. I would suggest you find and subdue your target before he gets a chance to move trough time...

closing his eyes, Zaldan concentrates on the surroundings, checking the security database and the psychic barriers that have been placed around the newly created timeportal, so far, the only one on the planet

Use this... it is a linkingdevice which will allow you to contact me trough tought wherever you are on our planet (if you contact me with this, do it over pm to both me and dm perhaps?) I too shall send you updates trough this device, as soon as I notice something, or hear from my other agents.

*tosses a thin, long and sharpedged metal rod at Weal*

I trust you know how to install it... now go...

oh, and one more thing... be carefull... this target is not like any you've ever hunted before... don't let him hunt you

with that, Zaldan stands up, and leaves the meeting room

the hunter is overconfident... I fear he shall fail... perhaps I should hire some others to aid him...

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote