View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 02:03   #15
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice
Re: The Crystal of Mylopia

Seeing Slaidonar growing bored and grumpy turned Gesadia off to the thought of simple conversation, but she was comforted by the human presence nearby. Drifting into herself, she was interrupted in her thoughts by a hard shove from the back, Casually turning and looking up, with an obvious look of distaste was a stocky little creature, of Plorbian descent, sneering down at her.

'You! We don't need any of your kind on a mission like this! We can't trust you humans. Why don't you get out of here, before I make you."

Grimacing at Gesadia, he leaned in menacingly, resting a heavy hand on the back of her chair.

Sighing, Gesadia quickly spun the chair, knocking his arm out from under him, and in the same motion, kicked him hard in the shin. The combination of kick and loss of balance, knocked him on his chin on the tables edge, leaving him in an unconcious pile on the floor. The volume of the room dropped noticably as this took place, and many eyes were fixed on Gesadia. Seeing this she thought fast.

"Trust me or not, I will be there when we reach the crystal. Do not forget this."

As the eyes slowly turned away, accepting her statement, she toed the lump of a creature aside and resumed her contemplations, waiting for Heur, who knew the specifics of the time travel ability, to arrive

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote