View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 09:14   #40
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: An Open Letter to the Planetarion Players

I'd like to remind Remy of his signature:

R10.5 - R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!

In those 7 or so rounds as a scanner, are you telling us that you SOLELY did scans for your alliance only, and never for friends?

Also I don't know who made the point above (Kila?) but yes- you guys need to do your jobs instead of fiddling round with naughty planet names/gal banners and ridiculous stuff like this, when people are breaking the rules PROPERLY with multi accounts and farms. You're the internet equivalent of the police stopping people for speeding when another driver careers on by after robbing a bank.