View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2009, 15:38   #28
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: gals getting to big

I think that we need to look at galaxy disband again. As Onim identified, this is the issue.

As I've said many times before, the ideas behind the current format (giving new players the chance at finding a galaxy to play in) aren't compatible with creating new galaxies throughout the round.

Whilst I've heard many "let's cap galaxy sizes!", I haven't seen a suggestion that actually lets this work and doesn't result in players being

I'm more supportive of the private galaxy idea, but that may well cripple alliances and leave the public galaxies bloated with inactive planets. At the very least, it's going to be a bit of guesswork for balancing - and if the remaining buddy packs / random galaxies aren't good enough, you're stuck with even bigger galaxies than now.