View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2009, 04:48   #134
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ascendancy, the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
The arguments against our combined numbers also ignore the fun and friendship aspect - some of the smaller allies are full of inactives who just enjoy occasionally roiding together, and at least one of them consists almost entirely people who've not played PA in 7 or 8 years. I've spent more of this round teaching people how PAX works than I have actually organising attacks or defence, and this is only my second round of it. Ascendancy and xVx suffer no such problems. We're certainly not taking away from the playerbase of any other alliance - on the contrary, we're bringing new people to the game.
It's worth mentioning that we were never actually complained about blocks. We had something in the topic of our private channel about alliances cooperating, but Wishmaster was the one that made that information public. If anything, I applaud the cooperation to challenge Ascendancy.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote