View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2009, 13:37   #131
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ascendancy, the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau View Post
Whatever you chose Wish

Realistically, i think Asc is dominating to the highest level this round - that's because of their sheer organization and quality.

Now new campaign is being put on the table, which is: Asc wins because of lame politics.

I'm sure you dont agree do you?
Only thing the nap with rock means is that rock will now have some planets in top100 end of the round, and asc wont get em all! Rock is THE place to be this round if u wanna go for round win i spose! ( can I join ROCK? )
Asc are winning because we ( the rest of the universe ) are unable to work together. We bitch and we fight and let asc run away with it. There is no one taking charge, or no one able to get others to follow into somethign which could maybe make the round interesting.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote