View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2009, 12:43   #124
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ascendancy, the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Is there another side? Who's on it? Was there ever another side? How long did it last? What went wrong? Nobody tells me anything
in reality it isnt.
None of the alliances are willing to take initiative, and the BGs with around 20-30 people each are tired of organizing and try to get others along, so we just stopped. We attacked u 1 night really, which was pretty much the BGs taking heavy asc gals, while ND took xvx fortress gal for some reason, and ct attacked a gal with 1 asc. I m glad to see you actually thought this might be a challenge so that you organized a counter block though! Waste of time...

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote