View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2009, 11:12   #117
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ascendancy, the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
Not really on topic but didn't want to make a new thread for just this, but can anyone confirm ROCK areNAPd with Asc? Heard some rumours but not sure who to believe these days!
ofc, like I said preround. rock would be on ascs side.
from #ascendancy topic: Ally-wide NAP with Rock starting May 6th :: AntiToot Block: DLR/Evo/EC/CT/ND/VGN/Ins/WAFHH.'
I really like to see the reality of that block man, and how u managed to get ROCK along when ur LOLrollercosting to ur 4th in a row. Well done asc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote