View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 20:19   #49
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: what sports do you do?

Thanks for showing up

I did karate up to second kyu, so I'm used to knocks, etc. My karate master was also a black belt in Ju-jitsu, and a Master of Weapons, meaning that we did a lot more than just basic Wado-Ryu - had the mats out a lot, etc. However, I don't know much more than that.

I'm quite looking forward to taking up something totally new, and I'm in Cardiff (Cathays/Roath area) if that helps. If you could point me to a club or a list of them in the area, I would be much obliged. I'm just a normal human, no known heart defects or the like