View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 15:39   #41
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: what sports do you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
If your looking for an individual sport Embroglio i highly recommend rock climbing. It's fun, relaxing and challenging. Most indoor venues there will be some degree of by yourself climbing you can attempt, but at worse you will need a second person to belay you, and most of the time there is an instructor onsite that can do this for you. Outdoor climbing unless you know what your doing and have a slightly suicidal tendacy has a definate requirement for at least a partner to assist you.
I climb go climbing
its fun and there are lots of fit boys with no t-shirts on hauling themselves up the wall (if you like that sort of thing)
but it isnt really an individual sport as you need someone else on the other end of the rope
most indoor walls will have a singles night for people who dont have a climbing partner though