Thread: Round 36 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2010, 12:19   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 36 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie2 View Post
Dragon Battleship Cr Bs - Norm 7 1 95 54 95 580 440 400 <-- looks like there is a typo in the cost of the Dragon
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Yeah I'm worried that we will see an abundance of fi\co too to be honest.
However, I'm not really sure how to prevent it without completely nerfing the fleets tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lince
i predict it will be a massive FI/Co round again.
Maybe the people rushing BS/CR early will have a early easy roiding. But that won't work all round.
And, unless like r34, when Apprime went BS heavy with pillagers for defense, there's no way any other class might have chances this round ...
i revealed my strategy ...
I have now nerfed fi/co + relatively improved certain fr/de/cr/bs ships for the third time (once myself, once after baasb and patrikc talked about it and again just now). At this point I'd have to wonder precisely how bad fi/co need to be before people think they're balanced? I don't want people to look at them and just go **** it, they're unplayable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lince
One more thing: cloak FI have better empres than the others?
beetle efficiency against sentinel 105% and against the other fi's > 130%?
it's not a major difference, but it should be the other way: cloak ships more easy to freeze than the normal ones, specially against ter ships. Can it be fixed in some way?
Same applies to DE class: emp efficiency against ter DE almost same as xan DE and even worse against etd DE.
JBG: Something to look a bit deeper?
This was accidental initially (ie it just worked out due to costs, note the fact the actual e/r is at 0). It can be changed yeah but to be honest I sort of like it this way. Good for ally def but you can't just invest into a pod class ship, although it is useful in attack. In general though I think the emp should always be better against xan to be a load of cock and I don't really care about it to be honest. Anyways it's now frozen by the spider at 144 and the defender at 120.

I'm wondering what you mean about emp efficiency even worse against etd de though? The fact terran de is easier to freeze is deliberate as it's the only single class "cover-all" fleet, with etd and xan de both requiring anti-de in some other ship.