Thread: Round 36 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 21:55   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 36 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaasB View Post
Will there be any government changes?
since 40% of uni took the same one last round

might be nice to have them more equally distributed
My original governments were so awesome and then got so butchered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie
Emp looks very strong. The Widow is overpowered: 160% efficient at T1, 150% at T2 and 100% at T3. It has a T3, but is also more efficient on its T1 and T2 than the Guardian and Tarantula.
EMP isn't that strong. Well, it is strong, but it should be to avoid ****ing sucking. The only round cath has actually been properly overpowered was gate's outrageous r31 stats where you could basically roid the universe by building one ship (which in a multi-targeting environment is insane) which fired at like 170% efficiency. Nevertheless I weakened the widow a bit. I'm just not going to listen to criticism based on people complaining about t2s being more efficient than t1s in general though. If you want to complain about that or stuff like one race having more ships than another I'm sure I have an email address I never bother to open you can mail stuff to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baasb
I am afraid i have to agree on thatone...
Since every race has a fi or co fleet atm and people usually love fast eta.

I dont see why every race needs 3 podclasses tbh (its only used for faking).

Furthermore, i dont like the fact that etd is always a semi-cath race.
Now again, it has 5 EMP ships/2 norm/2 steal and 1 cloak.

IMO another cloak would make etd far more interesting to play.

Nevertheless, I want to thank JBG for the effort he puts in the stats again.
I was wondering how shit I'd have to make fi/co before everyone stopped thinking that. I just nerfed all the fi/co ships by about 5/6%. I think 3 pod classes makes your number of potential choices in a round a lot more interesting, I know that I always felt it did personally.

As far as etd being a semi-cath race it's a lot easier to balance as emp ships can roid something and be roided back by something. Less of those ships means it evolves more towards a brute force type round, which I'm not a massive fan of to be honest. I think there are lots of ways to avoid it if you want though. The only option likely to make you build more emp than kill ships is etd cr+whatever. Nonetheless I tweaked up all the etd ships (again) a bit there.

And you're welcome. I probably enjoy stats creation more than actually playing the game these days to be honest though so it's quite interesting for me.