Thread: Round 36 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2010, 15:11   #11
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 36 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
shut it woman.

Most people dont like single targetting, which is explained and discussed in other posts. I for one am happy about the change, as I wouldnt be playing 2 rounds in a row with singletargetting. I m sure planetarion went back to multi just because of me sweety!

The current set looks interesting, compared to the set we had which was imo awful ( biased much )
Theres no forum posts where 'most' people say they dont like single targetting.

and in the thread discussing it, you're only complaint about single-targetting was that you couldnt make yourself immune to incomings, which to me is a positive?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote