Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 17:04   #102
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: Are you ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
2. You have to be a moron to make the statement 'you do have to be a moron to believe in random chance'. What are you basing that on? Don't even get me started on quantum mechanics.
Are you talking about Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle which states, more or less, that the more you know about one aspect of a subatomic particle, the less you can know about the other? That is quite a long way off from Random Chance.

If Random Chance were possible then it would be possible for a woman to become pregnant and have a child simply by looking at a man. Certainly it would be a possible outcome but the probability of this occurance would be very unlikely. My point is that there is no random chance. Only that which is unknown or cannot be measured. If you roll a 6 sided dice there is no random chance that it will show up with seven dots on it. Yes our universe is precise we are just incapable of properly measuring it.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote