View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2017, 13:19   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Balanced vs random stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
<not people complaining about wanting to go non-Cat solo>
Point me to a few, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Would it be possible to have ships that mostly emp but also kill a little (perhaps a percentage of frozen ships crews fail to repair their ships and get them working again and instead they get destroyed after the battle)? This would allow emp to not be much higher in effectiveness if at all than other types instead the benefit would be firing first. It would also mitigate the problem with attacking a cat being seen as a free land. Something similar must surely have been suggested, probably many times! In the short term it would probably unbalance things due to it being new but once we get used to it it should make balancing easier.
I'm not sure it would improve things, but I also don't see how it could make things worse. Worth a shot, I guess!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote